Job Title: Sales Administrator
Direct Reporting: Sales VP
Provide the sales team with a full range of administrative support to assist with the sales success of the company.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Handle office routines, as call answer, word-processing, website updating,information collection, business trip arrangement, mail delivery & other general task.
2. Generate quotation in an accurate and scheduled manner as required.
3. Support sales team on some projects to satisfy existing customers and develop new customers.
4. Provide communication between US team and China team.
5. Complete related reports and presentation preparation as required.
6. Support on dormitory management and necessary purchase for team.
7. Other assignments.
Bachelor degree, Major in Electronics, Business or Trade Management
Required Knowledge & Skills:
1. Excellent bilingual both English and Chinese.
2. Excellent level of Microsoft Office software
2. Strong planning and communication
3. Be courteous, confident, thorough and high collaborative
1. Project Management
2. Previous experience in a secretarial role
An ability to work under limited supervision
Working Environment: Office
Career Level: New Graduate, Entry Level
Note: H1B sponsorship will not be provided.