Michelle You Chinese Translation & Interpretation
• Job Title: Chinese Translators (Simplified or Traditional Chinese);
Chinese Mandarin or Cantonese Interpreters;
• Job Industries: Business, Legal, Real Estate, Finance, High Tech, Medical, Immigration, Education, Government, etc.
• Job Type: Freelance (independent contractor, full time or part time)
• Job Location: Work from home or client sites in California (primarily in San Francisco Bay Area)
• Translator: document translation at home (primarily), or on-site for short term projects (in the US)
• Interpreter: oral translation/interpretation on-site for about 2 hours or longer within commutable distance from your home in California
Note: Qualified Chinese Translators who have working experience in the US are preferred. In-depth understanding of American culture and/or business practices are important to deliver high quality translations!
We're growing our Chinese Translation and Mandarin & Cantonese Interpretation business at ChineseTranslationUS.com and hiring freelance (full time or part time) Chinese translators or interpreters in California.
This is a freelance job and you can accept an assignment whenever you have time and the location is commutable to you when on-site is required. Most of the assignments will be at office hours and in San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento Area or Los Angeles Area in California.
• Fluent in both oral and written languages in English and Chinese
• Proficient in translation between English and Chinese (simplified or traditional)
• Interpreters: Excellent interpretation skills between English, Mandarin or Cantonese
• Solid translation experience with certain industry knowledge and background
• Good communication skills and personality
• Available during some office hours (at least 2-3 hours) on some weekdays
• Willing to help people communicate better in a professional way
• Knowledge in any of the following areas:
Business, Legal, Law, Real Estate, Finance, High Tech, Medical, Immigration, Education, Government, or other areas.
• Translation or interpretation experience in any of the following type of settings:
business meeting, legal counseling, deposition, technical meeting, technology conference, marketing campaign, immigration interviews, court hearing, medical appointment, doctor visiting, social work, government office, school meeting, business conference, business negotiation, etc.
If you're interested in this job, please check our website at www.ChineseTranslationUS.com for contact information and email us your resume if you meet the requirements.