Welcome to our website. Anyone who visits this website is defined herein as one of our users or visitors.
We provide free career advice on job applications, job interviews, career development and work life balance on our website for general informational purposes only. For your own personal situation, please consult your own career advisor, coach or counselor. You're welcome to leave your comments on our website and let us know about your thoughts and experiences related to our topics, so that we may provide information that are more relevant to you.
MichelleYouBiz.com is a secured website hosted on Google's Blogger and utilizing all available tools provided by Google to ensure our website’s security and protect our visitors’ privacy, including but not limited to using HTTPS protocol to secure all communications sent to or from https://www.MichelleYouBiz.com are using encrypted connections.
- We have implemented all of the Privacy and Messaging functions that provided by Google to communicate with users to gather consent or opt-out requests as required by regulations like the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
- Third party vendors, currently Google, may serve content and advertisements, collect information directly from our visitors, and place or recognize cookies on visitors’ browsers.
- Third party vendors use of advertising cookies enables themselves and their partners to serve ads to our users like you based on your visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- To support this blog financially and also recommend valuable books or other products to our visitors, we may use affiliated links in the contents on our website. As an Amazon Associate we earn a small commission from qualifying purchases only and without any extra cost to you.
- Visitors may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.