1. Financial Advisor (in San Francisco)
For experienced financial professionals, contact me for more details
2. Financial Services Professional
Flexible schedule with high earning potential
Recent college graduates, career changers and sales professionals all can find your own place here
Extensive training, mentoring and expert support programs based on your experiences to help you advance your career and build your own business
Fortune 100 Company
Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies 2011
San Francisco Business Times –Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2012
In the past few years, we have experienced tremendous growth and are looking for a quality sales candidate to add to our team. As a Financial Services sales candidate, you would be implemented into our licensing program and would receive the necessary support to help attain your investment and insurance licenses. You would also take part in our many client development prospecting initiatives. While working with a CFP mentor and our Product and Planning Specialists, you will begin to build your own financial services practice. In addition, you will have the opportunity to attend our CFP credential program gearing you towards a Certified Financial Planning designation as well as a Masters in Financial Services.
You will have the chance to help others turn their financial dreams into reality and make a positive impact on the lives of your associates and your community. Whether it’s designing a retirement strategy planning for a college education, providing benefits for a business enterprise or protecting a family’s quality of life, you play a key role with the people you serve.
Most importantly, you'll be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Your independence will be backed by all the resources, training and support of a Fortune 100 company.
Our company is a global, diversified financial services organization whose companies offer a broad portfolio of asset management and insurance products and services since 1851. Our objective is to build, promote, and continually create a diverse range of financial solutions tailored to the needs of our individual, corporate, and institutional clients.
In our offices here in the Bay Area, we offer financial planning and consulting services to our wide range of clients.
In this entrepreneurial, consultative sales position, you will build your business by:
· Prospecting for clients on a referral basis within clearly defined markets
· Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
· Listening empathetically, gathering facts, analyzing needs and making responsible recommendations
· Expanding personal knowledge and skills through joint work with fellow associates
· Opportunity to control your time, your income and your own destiny
· Tremendous satisfaction knowing that you are assisting your clients in protecting their financial futures
· Results Equal Rewards: Unlimited earning potential based on your willingness to invest the time and effort needed to succeed
History shows that our Services Professional has the ability to earn significant compensation; many of them have earned well into six figures. Your income may be derived from four sources:
· Financing Subsidy
· Renewals and Trails
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
High level of integrity and solid work ethic
Desire to help others reach their goals
Ability to deal with complex concepts such as investments, taxes, and insurance