Also hiring: CTO/CPO
• Job Title: COO (Chief Operations Officer) [CMO is also desired]
• Job Industry: Mobile Commerce, E-Commerce (for Fashion Retail Industries)
• Job Location: Beijing, China
• Job Type: Full-Time
• Compensation: competitive with generous equity
• Relocation package: provided (relocate from other cities or abroad to Beijing)
• Bilingual Requirement:
COO: Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English, no bilingual requirement;
CMO: Bilingual in both English and Mandarin Chinese is required.
Note: CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) is also desired by this company. Preferred an executive who is familiar with e-commerce and mobile commerce markets and fashion industry, bilingual in English/Chinese.
A start-up in Beijing is seeking a highly qualified Chief Operations Officer (COO) who will be responsible for managing all hands-on operations aspects of the company, business development and marketing strategy while assisting the CEO in the aggressive development of E-Commerce and Mobile Apps, and leading a team of international talent in Beijing. Experience in fashion industry will be a big plus.
Through a respectful, constructive, and energetic style, guided by the objectives of company, the COO provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operation controls, administration and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operation efficiency.
▪ Provide day-to-day leadership and management to overall organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company.
▪ Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
▪ Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external.
▪ Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operation condition of the company.
▪ Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
▪ Collaborate with the CEO and top management to develop and implement plans for the operation infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our company
▪ Motivate and lead a high performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
▪ Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in senior leadership role.
▪ At least 2 years of experience of successfully managing a multifaceted technology business is a must.
▪ Experience developing systems and workflows to support a growing organization.
▪ Experience leading a team of employees with demonstrated achievement of ambitious goals.
▪ Demonstrated success in project management of complicated work streams to successful implementation.
▪ Experience in strategy development and financial management; strong critical thinking and organizational skills.
▪ Results-oriented, pays high attention to details in all aspects of work.
▪ Excellent communication skills both oral and written in English, speaks fluent Mandarin Chinese.
▪ Is proactive, team-oriented, comfortable with ambiguity, and able to make decisions in the face of uncertainty.
▪ Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Please read the job description and follow the instructions on How to Apply for a Job first;
- Then email your resume with requested info to: MichelleYouBiz@gmail.com.