• Job Title: Sales (Sr. Manager, Director or Senior Executive)
• Job Industry: Semiconductor, Electronics, Components
• Job Location: San Francisco Bay Area
• Job Type: Full-Time
• Compensation: competitive, base on performance
• English: Native proficiency, strong communication skills
• No Bilingual Requirement.
1. Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development.
2. Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible
3. Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets.
4. Assist in the development of the annual strategic plan, realistic forecasts for each product and territory, realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion program plans.
5. Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organization and control of sales managers and sales representatives to accomplish company objectives.
6. Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports and meetings.
1. 15 - 20 years of successful sales experience in passive component or semiconductor industry
2. Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization and clients
3. Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
4. Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of YAGEO products and services and position them against competitors
5. Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
6. Excellent verbal and written communications skills
7. Experience in component OEM is considered as an asset
- Please read the job description and follow the instructions on How to Apply for a Job first;
- Then email your resume with requested info to: MichelleYouBiz@gmail.com.