Title: Senior Systems/Network Engineer, Devops Engineer or Solutions Engineer
Type: Full Time
Location: San Francisco Peninsula, California
- You need to be a Ops guy. Send us your Github account, we really want to see your
contributions to the community. Issue queues you participate in. Projects you
maintain. That sort of thing.
- We are looking for an automation and change management ninja. If you fork and
merge your grocery list then you might be our guy :)
- While we're hiring someone for Drupal, we want more than just a one-trick pony. We'd
love it if you have other languages and frameworks under your belt. We've got a
fair amount of Ruby code (with and without Rails), as well as some legacy JSP
stuff. Got a github account full of interesting code? Show us.
Required Skills and Experiences:
Solid experience with Linux administration, preferable CentOS.
- Experience with software builds, integration, and deployment tools such as Hudson/Jenkins,
Chef, and Capistrano.
- Strongly self-motivated on problem solving. We are a distributed team, and as such we
you will need to be able to work, and deliver, without direct daily
- Experience with system and network monitoring. We run a product which other businesses
depend on, and as such monitoring a big deal to us. We want to know before something
breaks, so we can get out ahead of the problem!
- Strong Experience with IP network architecture and web scaling production deployment.
Experience with load balancing ( eg HAProxy, ldirectorD ), NginX, Apache,
reverse-proxies. We want someone who knows what its like to run a
high availability, high-volume production infrastructures.
- Experience with Cloud services. We love the cloud and we want someone who feels the same,
AWS, Rackspace, Terremark, Joyent, we love them all !
- Strong Experience with various scripting languages such as Ruby, Perl, Bash, Python,
- Experience managing SQL database.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Experience with using network monitoring tools such as Nagios, CollectD, Munin, and
- Understanding real-time communication protocols such as SIP
- Experience with using network analysis tools such as Wireshark and tcpdump
- Experience with managing no-SQL database such as Memcached and Cassandra
How to Apply to the Job:
Email your resume to MichelleYouBiz@gmail.com with the following info:
- The job title & location (or desired job title & location), your current location
- A summary of your qualifications for the job, in the body of the email
- Your current salary, and expected compensation for the new job
- Best time, phone number or Skype ID (if you're not in USA) to contact you
All job applications will be kept confidential
- Welcome to Connect with Michelle You on LinkedIn for future jobs
- Privacy tips for job seekers on LinkedIn