- 可以经常出差（ 国内周边城市），及赴美欧培训
- *** 请务必首先阅读以下英文招聘详情 ***
A leading US manufacture is hiring in various cities in China and looking for bilingual mechanical engineers in multiple locations with excellent communication skills to join their fast growing medical equipment quality team.
Locations: Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Shijiazhuang, and their surrounding cities, in China （上海，广州，深圳，南京，宁波，石家庄，及其周边城市）
Type: Full time, work from home or a local office
Travel: to local suppliers frequently, to the USA annually, to Europe, Asia occasionally
Career potential: May be prompted to Project Manager or Manager of Quality Engineering Team
Compensation: competitive, depend on experience
Company Products: Durable Medical Equipment (check details here)
The Quality Engineer is responsible for quality assurance and quality control functions as they relate to our suppliers in China. This position is the technical liaison with all our suppliers in China regarding quality concerns and spills, product quality inspections as well troubleshooting engineering related issues with suppliers. This position also coordinates on-site quality system audits by our personnel or designated third party inspectors, as well support for new product development and change management.
QUALITY CONTROL / ASSURANCE:
- Performs product quality inspections to ensure that products are being manufactured to required specifications prior to shipment and that all quality documents are executed correctly to support the company’s quality management system.
- Provides quality engineering support to suppliers regarding failed inspections and disposition of product.
- Reviews and approves supplier rework plans when applicable for products that have failed initial inspections and will be submitted for re-inspection.
- Provide quality engineering support to suppliers in resolving ongoing quality issues and corrective actions.
- Develops Quality Control Plans in the local language of the country for applicable products in conjunction with Quality Engineering in USA and Europe.
- Reviews Chinese language technical documents as they relate to manufacturing processes and quality systems at suppliers to ensure required specifications are being met.
- Coordinates periodic quality systems audits at suppliers utilizing resources from Quality Engineering USA, Europe or third party inspection companies.
- Assistance to Quality Engineering USA, Europe in defining quality requirements for new and changed products to ensure proper implementation at suppliers manufacturing locations.
- Troubleshooting on quality concerns and issues at supplier locations to support root cause definition and corrective action requirements.
- Technical engineering support for new product development by working with supplier engineers to establish specifications and other requirements.
- Oversight and validation of product testing that is performed at the supplier’s location.
- Monitoring of suppliers to ensure the company is aware of product changes that may be instituted by suppliers for continuous improvement or cost reductions.
Key Position Requirements
- This position requires fluent bilingual abilities in Mandarin and English, speaking, reading and writing.
- A Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or manufacturing engineering is required.
- Minimum Two years of work experience in a manufacturing environment is required. Work experience with a medical device manufacturer is highly desired.
- Experience with document management and engineering change control is required.
- Project management experience is desired.
- Proficiency with MS Office products, especially MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint, is required.
- Ability to travel domestically within China as well as internationally is required. This position will require 1-2 trips per year to the USA, Europe for training purposes. This position may also be required to travel to other countries in Asia.
- Durable Medical Equipment market knowledge highly desired.