Note: The exact title may subject to change depending on the qualification of the candidate, may be Director, Senior Director, or Vice President (VP)
The Brand Marketing VP is a key strategic leadership role and will be our brand champion within and outside of the company. This leader will drive our overall brand strategy & vision, advance brand awareness and identify new opportunities to maximize the awareness of our brand.
This VP will lead the strategic development and execution of brand marketing for and responsible for providing thought leadership and developing market insights to ensure the strategies and plans are highly resonant with consumers. This role may partner with external agencies to set communication strategies and develop advertising platforms that maximize business results. As a leader in our start-up, you will be counted on to contribute across multiple marketing functions, individually contribute, and manage personnel.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and define our brand strategy, brand positioning and strategic brand plan.
• Develop marketing programs and build programs that expand the reach and relevance on the brand.
• Implement brand-building programs tailored to target consumers.
• Manage our social media portals
• Uncover deep consumer and business insights through market research and business analysis and translate into opportunities for innovation.
• for the brand in order to deliver financial objectives for sustainable growth.
• Track in depth the consumers’ perception towards the brand position, personality and imagery for us.
• Monitor competitors’ activities and defend against competitive initiatives.
• Actively engage and assist in budget planning.
• Lead external agencies to think strategically and focus on developing innovative and effective integrated marketing strategies that link to the brand proposition and fully capitalizes on the knowledge of consumer insights.
• Work collaboratively with internal/external teams to drive brand programs. Manage the integration of activities across key internal & external cross-functional groups and partners.
• Leads development of the brand marketing organization and player-coaching of brand marketing team members
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• 5 or more years of brand marketing experience in China market
• CET 4-6 Level English or equivalent preferred
• Experience in Chinese fashion industry preferred
• Experience in E-commerce industry a plus
• Required: Professional fluency (speaking, reading, and writing) in Chinese (Mandarin).
我们每天为大家发现时尚元素和时尚搭配,以互动的方式激发穿衣灵感,并帮助大家时尚搭配。无论你是办公室精英,学生族,居家妈妈,动漫迷,摇滚歌星 或者明星大腕,我们都能帮助你从自己的衣橱和别人的衣橱里进行完美的选择&混搭,打造属于你的新形象,让你一周都光彩照人。通过我们的平台, 大家可以分享&互动心得 ,发现衣橱的秘密,激发穿衣灵感,以更便捷的方式帮助大家变得时尚起来。
Apply Now 立即应聘：
- Please read the job description and follow the instructions on How to Apply for a Job first;
- Then email your resume with requested info to: MichelleYouBiz@gmail.com.
Find High Tech Jobs at MichelleYouBiz.com also known as USAChinaJobs.com.