• Job Title: VP of RF Engineering (or Director), report to CEO directly
• Job Industry: RFIC Chips (eg. TV tuner, WIFI, Bluetooth, Communication Chips, etc.)
• Job Location: Work primarily in China (Beijing 80%) and aboard (USA)
• Job Type: Full-Time
• Compensation: competitive; will be US standard for Chinese returnees from the US
• Relocation package: may available if needed
• Chinese language: Native speaker, fully understand technical communications in Chinese Mandarin
Note: Qualified candidates will be recommended to the CEO directly! The title may be VP or Director depending on the candidate's qualifications.
A fast growing IC design company based in China targeting global markets and preparing its IPO is hiring. Looking for VP of RF with hands-on experience in the cutting-edge RFIC Chips technologies, and strong communication skills. A great opportunity for Chinese Returnees!
1. To build and lead a team of RF engineers to design world-class RFIC chips, such as silicon TV tuner, WIFI, Bluetooth and Sub-G communication chips.
2. To architect the chip spec and define the block spec.
3. To work closely with different teams to design a single chip that integrates RF, analog and digital baseband into a single SOC chip.
4. To work closely with the lab team to bring up and test the RF chips.
5. To work closely with the operation team to come up with the test plan, improve the yield and test coverage and ensure the successful mass production.
6. To work closely with the marketing team to define the chip functions and unique features.
7. To work closely with the sales team to support the customer design.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
1. Must have a master degree or above.
2. Require 5+ years RFIC design experience and at least one successful mass production chip experience.
3. Excellent communication skill.
4. Have positive attitude, proactive behavior, and a high desire for achievement.
5. Be willing to work about 9-10 months per year in the Beijing office (other time may be in our Silicon Valley office or anywhere from home).
- Please read the job description and follow the instructions on How to Apply for a Job first;
- Then email your resume with requested info to: MichelleYouBiz@gmail.com.