• Job Title: Co-founder in Marketing & General Manager of Healthcare IT Unit
• Job Industry: Healthcare IT, Cloud Storage, Marketing, Sales, Clinics, Hospitals, USA Market
• Job Location: San Francisco Bay Area (preferred), or Remotely anywhere in the US
• Job Type: Full-Time
• Compensation: competitive, base on performance, with generous stock options as a co-founder
• English: Native proficiency, strong communication skills
• No Bilingual Requirement.
We’re looking for a driven entrepreneur with expertise in healthcare technology and strong skills in marketing & sales to join the founding team at a US start-up based in San Francisco Bay Area. You will join other high tech co-founders to promote the top-notch & most secured cloud technologies to the healthcare industry. You will be in charge of the Healthcare IT unit independently in the US. A great opportunity!
The ideal candidate will be:
• an entrepreneur who is passionate about start-up and enjoys the fast-paced and dynamic environment
• an executive who is familiar with healthcare industry, has broad connections with US clinics, hospitals and healthcare professionals
• experience of team building and P&L, running and managing start-up businesses independently & successfully
• has sharp marketing senses and track records of successful marketing & sales strategies
• experience of working with sales team closely and proven successes in improving sales through strategic marketing
• solid marketing/sales experiences related to clinics, all sizes of medical offices and hospitals will be a big plus
• deep understanding about information technology
• Bachelor of Business Administration, Communications, Marketing & Advertisement or related is required.
Company: It is the technology leader of secure, cloud-based storage and document technologies, with 100+ issued and pending patents. The company combines ultra-secure file storage with crystal-clear document viewing via its unique Cloud Document technology and powerful signing/editing and sharing features, within a super-affordable cloud service made possible by their advanced Cloud technology.
It is backed by a leading document technology company and a global VC fund. Its line of HIPAA compliant products, uses proprietary security algorithms to guarantee utmost data protection.
Note: Please email MichelleYouBiz@gmail.com for more details.
- Please read the job description and follow the instructions on How to Apply for a Job first;
- Then email your resume with requested info to: MichelleYouBiz@gmail.com.