Type: Full Time
Location: San Francisco peninsula, California, US
Benefits: Stock options, flexible working schedules, great health insurance, 401k, etc.
- Design and develop cross-platform applications, real-time media processing, and VoIP applications.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Strong experience/knowledge about developing cross-platform (Linux, Windows, Mac) C/C++ code
- Strong experience/knowledge about real-time media (audio and/or video) processing
- Strong experience/knowledge about real-time media protocols such as RTP and RTCP.
- Good experience/knowledge about VoIP protocols such as SIP and SDP
- Good experience/knowledge about codecs (audio and/or video)
- Must be a team player and a self-starter
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply to the Job:
Email your resume to MichelleYouBiz@gmail.com with the following info:
- The job title & location (or desired job title & location), your current location
- A summary of your qualifications for the job, in the body of the email
- Your current salary, and expected compensation for the new job
- Best time, phone number or Skype ID (if you're not in USA) to contact you
All job applications will be kept confidential
- Welcome to Connect with Michelle You on LinkedIn for future jobs
- Privacy tips for job seekers on LinkedIn