• Job Title: Android Developer / Programmer
• Job Industry: Information Technology Function in Manufacturing Industry
• Job Location: Los Angeles Area, California
• Job Type: Full-Time
• Report to: Director of Internet Development
• Compensation: competitive salary + bonus, base on experience
• Bilingual Requirement: No, only English is required
• H1B sponsorship: No
• Travel Requirement: No
• Relocation Assistance: No
A fast growing company is hiring Android Developer/Programmer with 3 years minimum Android development experience, excellent debugging and optimization skills, experience with social media APIs. Join us now for a wide variety of projects and opportunities!
You will work as a member of the Internet Development team to develop and implement mobile applications for use in a variety of applications for internal and end-user customers.
• Work with colleagues and Project Managers to build and refine functionality for Android applications.
• Develop innovative, Android-based tools for our line of air purifier products.
• Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
• Produce project estimates during R&D process, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
• Work with raw images and layouts from a graphic designer and incorporate them into an app that will run on multiple Android operating system versions and multiple screen sizes
• Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to R&D.
• Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
• Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
• Attend meetings during the R&D process and during development.
• 3-5 years minimum Android development experience
• Strong object-oriented design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/J2ME)
• Demonstrated ability to take an app design from inception to implementation, including publication in the Google App Store
• Experience developing Android apps for the Enterprise (in-house) environment
• 3 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as SQLite, MySQL, or similar database management system
• Development experience utilizing Android SDK
• Experience with web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
• Experience using social media APIs (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills
• Experience with version control (e.g. GIT)
• BS in computer science or a related field preferred, or significant equivalent experience
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
What We Offer
· Work in a small, flexible international team
· Extensive on the job training
· Company with strong value system
· A competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
· Medical, dental & Vision
· 401K Plan with company match
· On-site gym
· Weekly catered lunches
· And much, much more!
- Please read the job description and follow the instructions on How to Apply for a Job first;
- Then email your resume with requested info to: MichelleYouBiz@gmail.com.