• Job Title: Sr. Computer Vision Engineer
• Job Industry: E-Commerce, Mobile Apps
• Job Location: Beijing, China; Or Remotely in the US or other countries
• Job Type: Full-Time, or Part-Time
• Compensation: competitive, negotiable
• Relocation package: provided (relocate from other cities or abroad to Beijing)
• No Bilingual Requirement: Excellent communication skills in English
Note: Welcome talent from all over the world who is passionate about working in China and is qualified for this job. Language skills in English is required. Mandarin Chinese skill will be a plus but not required.
• Develop a mobile web application showcasing our latest image classification engine.
• Optimize scientific prototypes to cutting edge performance code.
• Run experiments on large-scale image data sets for retrieval and classification purposes for papers and competitions like Image Net.
• Produced code may be transferred to our spin-off company for client-defined applications.
• Master degree in computer science or a related field. A PhD is a plus.
• Strong development skills in C++, Matlab, OpenCV,OpenGL ,VXL, Insight Toolkit
• Experience in Mobile Based Image Processing and computer vision application is a plus
• Experience in Large Scale Content Based Image Retrieval Projects
• Research and development in computer vision, image processing, and modeling algorithms Application design, implementation, and testing
• Good know-how in Mobile Application Development IOS, Android
• Good understanding of computer vision/machine learning algorithms and papers and ability to implement and optimize them.
• Hands on Experience with Machine learning Algorithms.
• Ability to convert research code to working demos.
• Fluency in written and oral English. Chinese is a plus.
• Experience with MySQL, SQL Server or a comparable SQL solution
• Experience in user interface design and GUI development
• Software development experience in Windows and Linux environments
• Experience in all stages of the software development life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing, configuration management, quality assurance, maintenance
- Please read the job description and follow the instructions on How to Apply for a Job first;
- Then email your resume with requested info to: MichelleYouBiz@gmail.com.