• Job Title: Director/Architect of WiFi Product Development (MAC Layer)
• Job Industry: Chip Design Industry (eg. WIFI, LTE, WiMax, DSL)
• Job Location: About 70% in China (Beijing); 30% Abroad (USA, in Silicon Valley or work from home)
• Job Type: Full-Time, permanent employee (no consultant)
A fast growing IC design company based in China targeting global markets and preparing its IPO is hiring. Looking for a hands-on WiFi Director or Architect with strong technical background in MAC protocol, such as WIFI or Ethern. The exact title may subject to change depends on the candidate's background and expertise.
• Define MAC layer architecture for WIFI, 802.11 a/b/g/n/c.
• Build and lead a team to develop MAC layer algorithm for WIFI.
• Work with RF and baseband team to define the whole chip architecture.
• Strong technical background on MAC protocol, such as WIFI or Ethernet.
• In-depth knowledge in embedded CPU and software.
• Minimum 3 years experiences on communication systems such as WIFI, LTE, WiMax, DSL.