Type: Full Time
Location: Palo Alto, San Francisco Bay Area, California, US
Benefits: Stock options, flexible schedules, great health insurance, 401k, etc.
- Work with team to provide build/release coverage for parallel, multiple products and implementations.
- Implement and maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery system across multiple projects and deliverables.
- Create and manage automated build and test scripts.
- Investigate, develop and integrate new tools into build/release process.
- Implement tools to capture metrics on build/release processes.
- Draft, update and follow best practices and standards documentation.
- Provide on-call escalation for operational/applications issues.
- Stay up to date with relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Evaluates new hardware and software technologies, and presents analysis and purchase recommendations to the administration team and to management.
- 4+ years Build/Release experience in Java environment
- 2+ years experience with Maven specifically, Nexus a plus
- 3+ years of configuration management experience in a Java Servlet/web-based (UNIX/Linux) & MySQL DB environment.
- Augment existing build/release toolset - Jenkins/Hudson.
- Skill in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis.
- Software Configuration Management experience.
- 1+ years strong Ruby and Bash scripting skills to maintain already existing library of scripts and create new scripts.
- Thoroughly understand distributed Linux based server applications.
- BS degree in Computer Sciences or related field, however an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may also be considered.
- Experience working with Linux operating systems in heterogeneous hardware platforms and open source software.
- Administration experience in Linux, (RHEL / CentOS preferred).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience documenting processes and procedures.
- Experience with a Git, SVN administration is a must.
- Hands on experience administrating JIRA and Confluence is desirable.
- RPM or other software packaging utilities experience is a plus (rpmbuild / fpm / ect ).
How to Apply to the Job:
Email your resume to MichelleYouBiz@gmail.com with the following info:
- The job title & location (or desired job title & location), your current location
- A summary of your qualifications for the job, in the body of the email
- Your current salary, and expected compensation for the new job
- Best time, phone number or Skype ID (if you're not in USA) to contact you
All job applications will be kept confidential
- Welcome to Connect with Michelle You on LinkedIn for future jobs
- Privacy tips for job seekers on LinkedIn