• Job Title: Chinese Translators (Simplified or Traditional Chinese);
Chinese Mandarin or Cantonese Interpreter;
• Job Industries: High Tech, Business, Legal, Real Estate, Finance, Medical, Immigration, Education
• Job Type: Freelance (full time or part time)
• Job Location: Multiple openings in all cities in California
• Translation: document translation at home, or on-site for short term projects
• Interpretation: oral translation/interpretation on-site for about 2 hours within commutable distance from your home)
MichelleYouBiz.com is focusing on high tech recruiting and also owns a Chinese Translation & Interpretation business. We're expanding our Chinese Translation and Mandarin & Cantonese Interpretation business and hiring freelance or part time Chinese translators or interpreters now in California.
This is a freelance job and you can accept an assignment whenever you have time and the location is commutable to you when on-site is required. Most of the assignments will be during office hours and in San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento area or Los Angeles Area in California.
• Fluent in both oral and written languages in English and Chinese
• Proficient in translation between English and Chinese (simplified or traditional)
• Excellent interpretation skills between English, Mandarin or Cantonese
• Solid translation experience with certain industry knowledge and background
• Good communication skills and personality
• Available during some office hours (at least 2-3 hours) on some weekdays
• Willing to help people communicate better in a professional way
• Knowledge in any of the following areas:
High Tech, Business, Legal, Real Estate, Finance, Medical, Immigration, Education
• Translation or interpretation experience in any of the following type of settings:
technical meeting, business meeting, legal counseling, deposition, immigration interviews, court hearing, medical appointment, doctor visiting, social work, government office, school meeting, business conference, etc.
- Please read the job description and follow the instructions on How to Apply for a Job first;
- Then email your resume with requested info to: MichelleYouBiz@gmail.com.