• Job Title: Senior Software Engineer, and Software Engineer; (two different openings)
• Job Industry: Software Engineering
• Job Location: Princeton, New Jersey
• US Citizenship Required: Yes
• H1B sponsorship: No
• Relocation Assistance: No; but open to candidates who want to relocate on their own
• Job Type: Full-Time
• Compensation: excellent compensation and benefits package
• Bilingual Requirement: No, only English is required
• Travel Requirement: No
• Top Secret Clearance: Yes
• Develop, modify, support and maintain low-latency/real-time embedded software application
• Be instrumental in designing, implementing, and maintaining the user interface, network interface, and sensor management
• Participate in software requirements analysis, collaborative design and code review, and test plan creation.
• Assist the company to strategically assess and introduce state-of-the-art military IT technology into DoD systems.
• Be responsible for envisioning and producing developmental software, embedding the latest technological breakthroughs, and the associated implementation approaches, costs, schedules, and risks.
• Be able to demonstrate direct leadership and architecture experience with Object Oriented development, mission critical software systems design, parallel processing, and emerging technologies.
• Be the primary interface with customers, participating in top-level strategic analysis of technology and software architecture options.
• Strong skills in C, C++ and Java
• Integrated Graphics (IG) engine background (gaming, simulation, etc.).
• Significant mathematics background (matrices, etc.) to work the augmented reality details (integration of sensor data, camera streams and 3D overlays)
• Experience with low level 3D graphics
• Experience developing on modeling & simulation software
• Have experience with one or more visualization technologies a strong plus.
• Have excellent written and oral communication skills, and be adept at client interface.
• Minimum 5-10 years of embedded system development, system architecture design, and hardware / software integration
• Post-graduate/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related discipline is required
• Developing military devices for the ground combat soldier
• Ruggedized embedded electronics systems design and/or optical devices
• Implementing real-time operating system (RTOS) or Linux systems on an embedded platform is a plus
• Sensor Fusion/Integration for spatial awareness a plus
• DOD experience is highly recommended
• American Citizen and ability to get a Secret Clearance
- Please read the job description and follow the instructions on How to Apply for a Job first;
- Then email your resume with requested info to: MichelleYouBiz@gmail.com.