Also hiring COO/CMO
• Job Title: Chief Technology Officer (CTO) or Chief Product Officer (CPO)
(depending on the candidate's experience and expertise, it can be either CTO or CPO)
• Job Industry: Mobile E-Commerce for Fashion Retail Industries
• Job Location: Beijing, China
• Job Type: Full-Time
• Compensation: competitive, with bonus & equity
• Relocation package: provided (relocate from other cities or abroad to Beijing)
• No Chinese Language Requirement: Working language is English
The Chief Technology/Product Officer (CTO/CPO) will provide the company's technology vision and lead the mobile e-commerce product development for fashion industry. This is a senior leadership position that merges technology expertise and understanding of the market needs for the products. You will be leading a team of international talent in Beijing with working language in English.
▪ Be responsible for all mobile e-commerce product-related matters, including product conception and development, innovation, targeting to fashion market, and product management.
▪ Participate in and provide input into the design, re-design and development of the company and applications.
▪ contribute to and often lead the specification and software design phases of the software development life cycle.
▪ Technical leads also manage the design and implementation of new software development and enhancement efforts,
and coordinate systems installation and software testing with other technologists.
▪ Function in a support capacity and assist users with the isolation and resolution of software issues.
▪ A computer science or engineering Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
▪ 1-5 years experience in hands-on, mobile application software development for the iPhone and Android Platform
▪ At least 2-3 years professional experience architecting entire applications
▪ Experience integrating mobile applications to Web Services
▪ Solid working knowledge of REST, JSON, XML, Web Services and object-oriented techniques
▪ Demonstrated design, development, coding, and testing of mobile applications on the iPhone and Android platform
▪ Familiar with XML, HTTP, HTTPS, Google APIs, creating JAR libraries and other common mobile functions
▪ Good written and oral communications skills
▪ Excellent software design, coding, and unit testing skills
▪ Expertise in mobile e-commerce product development & management
▪ Experience or good understanding about fashion (or retail, lifestyle) industry & market will be a big plus
Notes for Foreigners:
* Foreigners are welcome to apply if qualified and are ready to relocate to Beijing!
• A culture that respect diversity:
Our company consists of local and foreign talent, which create a competitive, friendly, bilingual, and open-minded environment.
• Can help with immigration issues for foreigner:
We are willing to organize visa and working permit for our foreign employee who already pass our 3 months trial & probation period.
• Working language is English:
It's fine if you don't speak Mandarin, but it'd be great if you're willing to learn.
- Please read the job description and follow the instructions on How to Apply for a Job first;
- Then email your resume with requested info to: MichelleYouBiz@gmail.com.