• Job Title: Co-founder in Marketing (CMO, or VP Marketing, Entrepreneur)
• Job Industry: Clinics, Hospitals, Healthcare IT, Cloud Storage, Marketing, Sales
• Job Location: San Francisco Bay Area (preferred), or Remotely anywhere in the US
• Job Type: Full-Time
• Compensation: competitive, base on performance, with generous stock options as a co-founder
• English: Native proficiency, strong communication skills
• No Bilingual Requirement.
We’re looking for a marketing executive and a driven entrepreneur to join the founding team at a US start-up based in San Francisco Bay Area. You will join other high tech co-founders to promote the top-notch & most secured cloud technologies to the healthcare industry. A great opportunity!
The ideal candidate will be:
• an executive with sharp marketing senses and track records of successful marketing strategies
• an entrepreneur who is passionate about start-up and enjoys the fast-paced and dynamic environment
• experience of working with sales team closely and proven successes in improving sales through strategic marketing
• extensive marketing experience and understanding of health care industry
• solid marketing/sales experiences related to clinics, all sizes of medical offices and hospitals will be a big plus
• deep understanding about information technology
• Bachelor of Business Administration, Communications, Marketing & Advertisement or related is required.
Company: It is the technology leader of secure, cloud-based storage and document technologies, with 100+ issued and pending patents. The company combines ultra-secure file storage with crystal-clear document viewing via its unique Cloud Document technology and powerful signing/editing and sharing features, within a super-affordable cloud service made possible by their advanced Cloud technology.
It is backed by a leading document technology company and a global VC fund. Its line of HIPAA compliant products, uses proprietary security algorithms to guarantee utmost data protection.
Note: Please email MichelleYouBiz@gmail.com for more details.
- Please read the job description and follow the instructions on How to Apply for a Job first;
- Then email your resume with requested info to: MichelleYouBiz@gmail.com.