• Job Title: Director/Architect of WiFi Product Development (Physical Layer)
• Job Industry: Chip Design Industry (eg. WIFI, LTE, WiMax, DSL)
• Job Location: About 70% in China (Beijing); 30% Abroad (USA, in Silicon Valley or work from home)
• Job Type: Full-Time, permanent employee (no consultant)
A fast growing IC design company based in China targeting global markets and preparing its IPO is hiring. Looking for a hands-on WiFi Architect or WiFi Director with strong technical background on communication theory and real communication system. The exact title may subject to change depends on the candidate's background and expertise.
• Define physical layer architecture for WIFI, 802.11 a/b/g/n/c.
• Build and lead a team to develop physical layer algorithm for WIFI.
• Work with RF team to define RF transceiver architecture.
• Work with MAC team to define MAC architecture.
• Strong technical background on communication theory and real communication system.
• In-depth experience in AGC, channel equalization, MIMO, beamforming, coding.
• Understand ASIC implementation.
• Understand RF and Mixed signal architecture.
• Minimum 3 years experiences on communication systems such as WIFI, LTE, WiMax, DSL.