• Job Title: Senior Expert for Enterprise Networking Solution Sales (Pre-sales)
• Job Industry: Enterprise Networking Solutions
• Job Location: Shenzhen, China
• Job Type: Full-Time
• Compensation: competitive compensation, and a great opportunity to
• Relocation package for employee & family, foreigner's work visa will be provided if needed.
• Language Requirement: Native English speakers with deep understanding of American or West European culture and nuances.
A great China company is hiring a Western Expert who has expertise in networking solution sales, particularly in IP routers & switches, a chief engineer & networking solution expert with rich pre-sales experience, dialogue with clients' CXOs, and be the speaker for global marketing events for this well respected company in the world. A great opportunity for native English speakers with networking savvy!
• Key member in the Chief Engineer Specialist Team.
• Speaker for global marketing events, such as Seminar, Workshop, Forum etc.
• Visit Named Accounts and dialogue with their CXO (CTO, CIO).
• Provides solution support to local Solution Sales teams in the front-line field across various countries and regions in the world.
• Mega projects involvement and guidance, designing and outputting High Level Design (HLD) proposals to create, meet and influence customer needs at CTO/CIO levels.
• Responsible for identifying client strategies and pain points through client visit, survey and analysis that suit for clients’ culture, political environment and marketing position.
• Influence R&D products line, including deliver customer’s requirements to R&D to lead new features on existing products or to plan new products.
• Participates in C-PSE (Central Product System Engineer) forums, support C-PSE training as teacher and development on new products and technologies.
• Minimum 10 years experience in Enterprise Networking consulting and architecture design.
• Deep understanding of international company’s global IT network architecture design.
• Capable of dialogues with Top 500 CIO and CTO
• Familiar with products and solutions in the industry, such as Cisco, Juniper, ALU.
• Native English speakers with deep understanding of American or West European culture.
• Open minded and with international visions.
• Adaptable to different culture, a team worker and leadership.
• Deep understanding of IP routers. Switches, Firewalls etc.
• CCIE preferred
• Frequent world-wide travel (up to 40% of working time)
• Excellent communication skills in English
- Please read the job description and follow the instructions on How to Apply for a Job first;
- Then email your resume with requested info to: MichelleYouBiz@gmail.com.